Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Punishment for the Lunchroom

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Punishment for the Lunchroom Empty
PostSubject: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:06 am

After the incident with the lunch room, our class was punished to the Library; organizing it from top to bottom and lord death was quite the book reader. But for some odd reason a good chunk of it was manga and what looks like to be anime from the movie section. Lord Death must have too much time on his hands.

“Why do we have to clean this mess up, this was all Noir’s fault”, as I saw her in the distance sitting on a pile of books reading manga.
“This place is a mess, but at least we are not cleaning the lunch room”

Fior some odd reason a good chuck of student from our class were trying to avoid me, what did I do, I thought to myself. All I did was properly defend myself in the lunch room and a couple students ended up in the nurse office cause of it.

As I picked up a stack of books and check the back for where they might go, I caught a glimps of a book with the words "e.x.c.e.l", but I paid it no mind.
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:15 am

Organizing books as a punishment, wow that is not a punishment for me that is a reward. I get to spend time reading and shelving as many books as I want. Obviously I start with the science books. As I pick up a book and read it for a few minutes I absorb what I can. Then place it in a respective pile even making a pile for me to read later. So much knowledge but after a while it gets boring I guess. Having too much of a good thing I guess. I think I'll try and make a game of it. As I look around for potential rival players I give up because the closest person is ... YOU GUESED it Cat girl! Dang. Well there went that idea out the window she is too hot headed to try and compete with … I saw her and her spite towards Noir. Not going to get in the middle of that.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:12 am

If this is supposed to be a form of punishment then it has failed miserbly. Reading manga is far from punishment and why do we have this many manga in the library anyway? I look down at the huge stack I'm sitting on, I estimate that its about 3 ft in height before I turn my gaze towards Sarah and Marju. They seem to be working so hard, whats wrong with them? They should be enjoying the wonders of reading while being in the library. I hop down from my thrown of manga and scurry off to other parts of the library. Maybe I can find some books that they will like and we can all read together and they can stop doing...whatever it is they are doing.
Back to top Go down
Metherion

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm

Well, science is taken, manga is taken, and whatever the hell wolfgirl is doing is so taken I don't want to even be on the same floor of the library.  I still don't know why she tried to pin me into the ceiling with a tray uppercut.

So, I head up to the second floor to the much more boring 'history' section.  I see that other students are reading instead of organizing, so I'm GUESSING it's okay to do... so I keep an eye out for any history books that might catch my eye, especially since I don't KNOW too terribly much about the DWMA yet.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:12 pm

As I shuffle through the manga and try to organize it, I found another book with the word “E.X.C.A.I.L.B.U.R”. What the hell, I just put this book up, as I look at where the book would go; there were already five copies in that section. Several other students had the same copy as well. “What is going on”?

I decided to look in the book, and written by Excalibur; “Who writes their name in the title?” I Flip through a couple pages and it talks about a sword that can make you a King, if you so wish, and at one point in time it did when was drawn from the Stone. I wonder to myself, what is the catch to this it sound like only trouble comes from finding something this.

So without a second glance, I slide the book to the other side of the room, it happen to slide where Noir was. Maybe she will go find it and never come back.
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:33 pm

Well the sheer number of books was starting to get to me. Now I can see how this could be a punishment. As I look at the section I'm in I see that I have barely even made a dent. In fact it if you walked by and look at the shelves it would look like I haven’t even touched the books. THAT’S IT! I pick up my pile of books and I go sit in a comfortable nook and start my reading adventures. I picked up a few fantasy novels to break up my study regiment and start. I felt like I burned through my first book and barely even knew what it was talking about. Well I cannot expect to have the I.Q. of a genius can I? I then pick up a bit of a lighter read to see if I can actually learn something. I then envelop myself in this one it’s a good read I think to myself.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 6:57 pm

While examining one of the book shelves I look down and notice a random book resting next to me feet. I crouch down to examine the book further. It says EXCALIBUR written by Excalibur, hhhhhmmmm who is excalibur? After going threw the first couple chapters I learn that excalibur is a magical sword that is said to be wielded only by heroes. Flipping to the back pages I see that the book contains a map as well as a song? Whats a song doing in a non-music book? *GASP* Maybe its some kinda of incantation to summon the mighty sword Excalibur!! Let's see it goes like this right...

"EXCALIBUR!! EXCALIBUUURRRR!!! From the United K, I'm looking for heaven, I'm going to Californnniiiaaa!
EXCALIBUR!!! EXCALIBUUURRRR!!!" 

Well this lamer than a bunch of sea pigeons sitting on dry land watching turtles walk. Maybe I just didn't sing it right, lets try again...

<inhales deep breath>
"EXCALIBURRR!!! EXCALIBBBUUURRRR!!!!..."
Back to top Go down
Metherion

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:30 pm

"EXCALIBUR!  EXCALIBUR"

What an off-key racket!  Tare looked down from above to see what was going on, and one of the other folks who was in the lunchroom is directly below him, warbling with all the grace of a drowned rat being trodden upon.  Looking down, Tare's a bit too far up to see just what she was reading, other than it being, you know, a book.

Of course, Excalibur WAS a famous sword, and he HAD learned some of the tales of King Arthur in 8th grade English.  Maybe if he did well, he could become a famous weapon and be in tales too!  After all, if there's a book about it in the DWMA, maybe it was real!  Or maybe not, there was a manga section.  However, it was something to keep an eye on.  Or ear out for.  Assuming this singing shrieking didn't deafen him.  It's not like he could WIELD Excalibur, he's a weapon himself.

But while he continues his sorting, he tries to plug his ears and keep an eye on Little Miss A-Melodic Voice in case she goes looking for it, after all, most of the famous heroes in all the old tales used a sword and a shield together.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:52 pm

I saw Noir reading the book and begin to sing; what that hell is that sound, was like a harpy and a banshee had a baby and it failed out of music school. I could barely think because it sounded so bad, I wanted to walk over there and bust Noir in the face to create a new notch on her vocal cords, maybe then she could keep a tune.

“That just sounds awful!!!” as a cover my ears

It then subsided as she started to walk out of the library, she was up to something, and whatever it was it could not be good. So I decided I would follow her quietly and far enough behind that I would not been seen. If anything we do not need another lunch room incident, this is not going to turn out well.
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Having the mental discipline he had, that was drilled into him by his grandfather Marju was easily able to tune out all of the commotion around him even if it was earsplitting to everyone else. Marju was in his own little world.

For the first time since he came he was able to read for a large amount of time and no one was going to stop him he was determined to satisfy his reading appetite. He was currently on mental break and was reading one of his fantasy novels he picked up.

A wonderful story about an orphan kind of like him. The kid wanted to be a brave knight but throughout the course of the book he is denied his dream but given the life of a ranger. He soon comes to find that he enjoys the life of a ranger much more than he could have imagined and that was where he was in the story.

When he stopped and realized what he was hearing in the background. Excalibur he heard Noir say ... well sings or sort of shouts ... whatever. He then started fantasizing about him wielding a knight’s sword and had a sort of heroic feeling come over him. He thought that would be great.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Hhhhmmmmm well that song didn't work. Maybe I can just go find the sword, lets have a look at that map again<flips pages>...huh?...it's all the way...in THE UK!!! How am I supposed to get there, I don't have permission from the school to go on an international trip let alone the money for it. AHHH what do I do?!! Stupid book!! Wait I bet you there are some books on teleportation in here!!

I start running up and down the sections of the library until I come across the M section. I frantically search each self until I find a book on outdated magic. Maybe this will work, lets see <flips open book and flips threw pages> it says I will need this and this. I run around the library collecting the things I need such as a sharpie (from the front desk) and 5 candles( from the stands on the walls). Okay Now Lets start. I start drawing a huge circle in the center of the library floor with the sharpie. After placing the 5 candles around the outside of the circle I take out 2 rocks from my hat and strike them together which makes a spark large enough to lite a candle. After lighting all of them I take my place in the center of the circle as the book says. I open the Excalibur book to the map page, place both of my hands on the ground, close my eyes and recite the incantation from the other book.

"Travel once...travel twice...for a trip to the UK, I will pay the price"
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:39 am

The earth around them all shook. The ground erupted and the air around them froze. Time stood still, color faded and all that remained was the four of them. The color in the these four stayed.

"THOU CALLED ON I! AND I SHALL ANSWER!  THE PRICE WILL BE DEPENDENT UPON THOU!"

The voice echo though the library. Chills ran through all of them.
Back to top Go down
Metherion

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:22 am

WUT.

That's the only thing that ran through Tare's head for about a good five seconds.  Staring around, he wondered just how he managed to get from the second floor of a fully colored library to the bottom floor of a sepia-toned library next to three other people, one of whom was the one who put him through a ceiling scant hours earlier.

Looking around, he couldn't find where that voice was coming from.  And of course, since it was the only one who had spoken, he couldn't bring himself to ask it anything like "who are you", "wait, what?", or any similar questions.

Instead, he looked fearfully first at Noir, and then at wolfgirl.  The former because she's the obvious source of it all, the second because SHE PUT HIS HEAD THROUGH A CEILING.  He then tries to back away, but bumps into some sort of invisible wall.  Tare looks behind himself, fearfully, seeing nothing blocking him, but feeling it there.  Shivering with fear, he oodges sideways until he's as far as he thinks he can be from those two, and then huddles into a ball on the floor, transforming his arms into shields and guarding his front as best he can, keeping a sliver of space between his arms so that he can see what is going on.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:40 am

“WHAT DID YOU DO!!” yelling at Noir

Feeling the chill of the air with slight ambient of magic as well, hearing a dark voice asking for who summon it and it must pay a price. All I could do was get ready for what is coming, because I could not get close to Noir, something prevent me from do so. I took a defensive stance, regretting not having a decent weapon around, in my head I said “I may have to transform at this rate.”

I glanced at the book that Noir got her supposal spell and saw in fact it was not a spell book that she got it from. Why would there be even a spell book at the DWMA and how can she be that dense. If anything, proper witch material other than history would be in the restricted section or in Lord Deaths office itself, not somewhere where student could get a hold of it.

I try to warn Noir what just happen but my voice was drowned out by the booming voice, becoming even more demanding. It had to be a demon, only they would ask for something for summoning them. Only thing left was going to be death at this rate, if we do not close that circle soon.
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 1:50 am

Whoa voices in my head maybe I have been reading too much. When did the lighting get so bad? I look up from my books one more time and see that there is some weird juju going on. Not only am I hearing weird voices that I do not think anyone in this room is making, I also see some weird ritual looking crud going on. I get up from my comfortable nook as I see Tare banging on the air....?

I snap to my senses and run straight to Tare but then I hit something and fall back. "OUCH." I can still see and hear everyone I just can’t seem to get to them well darn. Looks like the best thing to do is watch and if something goes wonky I will go and get someone who can help. I sit and stare at the events that are about to unfold.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:22 am

Wh...what's g...going on here? What just happened?! Why is everything all weird? Where is this voice coming from?!! Its so loud. I place my hands over both of my ears to try and muffle the sound.
<the voice says louder>
"SHUT UP!!", I'm really scared now,why won't it stop?
<even louder than before>
"I SAID SHUT UP!!JUST go away". I crouch over and rest my head on my legs. What do I do, did I really use my magic? How can that even happen without me realizing it?!! Its that damn books fault and this stupid circle!! I take the old magic book in my hand and throw it at one of the candles and then try to smear the ink on the floor.

The voice does not return and the color begins to return to the room. I don't think the time has caught up to the present moment though. If I really did this I should run before everyone has a chance to come after me or realizes exactly what happened. I turn and bolt towards the door. Where should I go though?
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 9:52 pm

A small imp like creature then crawls out from the rift in the earth. It stood no taller than a few feet.It had a very wiry smile as it glanced at the four students in front of it. THey all had something they could offer him. He wasn't a horrible creature, but he knew his business and wanted something worthy if he was to give something.

Taping his newly formed cane upon the ground the three others were frozen in place as if their limbs were filled with anesthetics. Each attempt was long and drawn out, and the most they could do was sway their heads back and forth.

"So you are the one who open my office door, hmmm? I see you have witnesses, good! This will be much quicker then."

His voice was like that of a smooth jazz musician. His form finally came to light and he was dressed in what seemed to be a suit from the early 1900's.
Back to top Go down
Metherion

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 11:59 pm

Okay.  So now there's a imp demon with a cane crawling out of this strange portal.

This is more than I signed up for.  And it's getting freakier and freakier.

He tried to crawl back.  He couldn't.  He strained arm, and then leg, and then other arm.  Nothing.  He tried transforming to pull in.  He couldn't.  He tried to talk.  He couldn't.  He tried to pull his head back.  The most he got was a few millimeters before the same force managed to stop him, and set his head to swaying.  He heard it speak some words, but they were to the girl who summoned it, and he couldn't hear as they were spoken in the opposite direction.

However, he was pushing his head back those few millimeters it would go for all he was worth, as he closed his eyes as hard as he could (not hard, even blinking was difficult) and hoped he didn't attract that... THING'S attention.
Back to top Go down
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:10 am

I was unable to move due to the magical force that Imp created, and from what I could gather all it wanted to do is make a deal with Noir, and we were the witness. What Noir probably did not know is that she summoned what was probably the worst kind of demon, the kind that makes deals. During my brief time in Witches coven in Europe, I was taught never to summon demons and to never trust anything they say, or you will lose your soul if you make a mistake.

In my head, all I could think about was killing it before something happen. I struggled with all my might but could not move an inch, only thing I could was my head and that was not going to help us. I yelled at Noir “Don’t trust that thing” was all I could muster before it shut my mouth. In my head, I knew Noir was going to screw this up and someone will pay the price permanently, all I could do was watch.
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:32 am

I was standing outside the barrier and thought I was safe but as I hear Cat girl say "don't trust that thing" I immediately readied myself to go and get help I ran as hard as I could ... !? Wait I should be miles away why am I still in the same spot... I ... ... I can't move Dang. Well then this is going to be interesting I realize if it wanted to kill us we would be dead by now and I remembered it saying Im a witness so I'm pritty sure its not going to kill me. Well then there is nothing I can do to help guess I'll humor the thing and listen. Not like I'm going anywhere soon. Wounder what that demon is and how this will turn out. Noir seems to be the center of attention and Tare isn't even moving. Marju stays there and racks his brain for a plan.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 12:53 am

"So you are the one who open my office door, hmmm? I see you have witnesses, good! This will be much quicker then."
The voice takes me by surprise as I was making my escape. I stop and turn around to see that the voice belonged to a small...very small...very very small creature in a suit. Is that what came from the portal I made? and what witnesses is he talking about. Looking about I see the other students are completely still. Well looks like I won't be run off just yet. I take a few steps closer to the creature and her what sounds like Sarah's voice yelling out to me.
"Don't trust that thing"
Don't trust it? but it doesn't even look dangerous, I could probably take it out in one shot if I used a K pulse. Its so meek looking I wonder what it wants.
"Hey shorty who are you and what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishment for the Lunchroom   Punishment for the Lunchroom Empty

Back to top Go down

Punishment for the Lunchroom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: The DWMA :: Library-
Jump to: