Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

After the Sahara Desert Train incident

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metherion

After the Sahara Desert Train incident Empty
PostSubject: After the Sahara Desert Train incident   After the Sahara Desert Train incident EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:31 pm

Well, seeing as how this was Tare's first mission, and first time in general that he'd been HURT on campus, he'd never had any problem that required going to the Nurse's office.  He'd seen where it was on the tour when he came to campus, but he'd never gone in.  However, after skidding through THAT much desert, he hurt.  He was in pain.  Pain everywhere.  All down his back.

So, hobbling into the Nurse's Office, he went up to the desk, rang the bell, and waited, wincing at the pain of the air conditioning blowing onto his raw, sandy back past his ragged shirt (I mean, with it hurting that much, there is no way he wanted to drag his shirt off and put a new one on his flesh, it'd probably bleed, stick, and hurt that much more when it had to be pulled off!), and tried to shuffle into a less uncomfortable position while he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: After the Sahara Desert Train incident   After the Sahara Desert Train incident EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 am

"Oow that hurt!!! wah its bleeding what if it gets infected?! Natsu I'm going to the nurses office take of of the pet thing" After throwing the controller towards Natsu I run out the door to our apartment. My hand has started to bleed even more now, its so gross. "OUTTA MY WAY PEOPLE UNLESS YOU WANT THE PLAGUE!!" The other students are now pressed against the sides of the hallways as I run by. I turn around the last corner and enter the nurse's office only to see that guy that I just had a mission with in front of the desk. "Outta the way I'm dying!!"

*SHOVE* 

Pushing the "desk blocker" with my none dying hand I push open the door to the nurse's office. Nurse Medusa seems to have just come from the one of the rooms behind the desk in attempts to answer the bell, luckily I am the first one here now. My hand blood has started to form a puddle in front of the desk, This is really starting to freak me out now.

"Nurse Medusa please help!"
Back to top Go down
Metherion

PostSubject: Re: After the Sahara Desert Train incident   After the Sahara Desert Train incident EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 2:51 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!

Not really sure if it's a bellow, a yell, or a scream, and frankly not caring, Tare howls in absolute agony.  Falling to his knees, he changes his right arm into shield and digs the spikes into the desk to prevent himself from tumbling to the floor on his injured back.  This winds up being a good idea when his left knee slips in a pool of blood.

Of course, this takes its toll on his back, and it starts bleeding on its own near his shoulder.  In addition to the blood now running down his back, some sand stuck in his back starts falling to the floor.  Of course, to alleviate this, Tare also transforms his left arm into a shield and attempts to regain his footing by again digging into the desk, except this time he's too far to the side, and the desk tilts over to the side, not broken, just lopsided.  Of course, since Tare can no longer use it to keep his balance, he goes tumbling as well... onto his side.  This, of course, puts pressure on his back, and elicits another howl.

AAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHH!

After that, Tare basically gives up, and goes full shield, leaning onto the lopsided desk, spikes down/ 'back' up, next to Noir.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: After the Sahara Desert Train incident   After the Sahara Desert Train incident EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 10:29 am

"woah what just happened? I didn't cause that did I?" I say while looking down at the shield quit puzzled. That one boy was standing here just a minute ago, is that him, the shield. I bend down and try to move him closer into the line of sight of the nurse who I might add is taking her sweet time walking to the front. This shield is a little hard to move with one hand I wish this guy would turn back into his regular self. "Nurse I think this guy might really REALLY be dying". Feeling that my efforts to move the shield one handed have been futile at this point I let go and notice that my hand has finally stopped bleeding puddles on the floor but is now covered in dried blood, gross. I wonder will this guy shield thing be ok or change back to normal anytime soon, or if the Nurse will hurry up and start caring for her dying students.
Back to top Go down
Metherion

PostSubject: Re: After the Sahara Desert Train incident   After the Sahara Desert Train incident EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Groaning, Tare barely manages to wheeze "Yes...(gasp) you shoved me in the back... (gasp) oh geez...(gasp) argh that HURTS.... dunno about dying, but this hurts worse than when I broke my arm falling from a tree as a kid..."

As I notice her trying to move me, I can feel that I'm still partly in a pool of blood, and getting someone else's into my back would probably be a VERY BAD THING, as far as I know, I learned about blood types in health class.

"If... if you're trying... to... to move..."  At this point, Tare's shyness starts to take over, and he just shuts up.  Realizing he can't really move as a shield, and that he needs to get out of the blood pool, he turns back human and starts crawling on his hands and knees to attempt to reduce the weight his back is taking.  Getting just barely out of it, he collapses on the floor and starts muttering "sorry for the mess" a few times, then he lifts his head up.  "What... what did you say the nurse's name was again?  Miss Dooza?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the Sahara Desert Train incident   After the Sahara Desert Train incident Empty

Back to top Go down

After the Sahara Desert Train incident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: The DWMA :: Nurse's Office-
Jump to: