Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Questions unanswered

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sarah Wolfen

Sarah Wolfen

Questions unanswered Empty
PostSubject: Questions unanswered   Questions unanswered EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:43 pm

I decided it was time to head to the school library; too many questions were needed to be answered. So I made my way to the library at the DWMA, it was after school hours and no one would question a student in there trying to get extra study time in for tests.

The Library was grand, and had shelves that seem to go high as the school itself, it was comprised of recently published books to older books that dated back to the 6th century. The Library into broken into 4 sections, 1 start to 3 stars and the forbidden section that was only access by Lord Death and teachers of the DWMA. Depending on what star meister you are, you could read and check out books from that section.

I thought about what I needed at in the Library, I decided my best course should be cross referencing Combat androids, artifact souls and experiments. I went to the front desk and asked one of the librarians about where would I found these books or article, since the library was so big and I did not feel like looking up and down all day.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

Questions unanswered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions unanswered   Questions unanswered EmptyWed May 29, 2013 12:01 am

There wasn't much on artificial souls. Most of them were just theories on how artificial souls may be either ethical or unethical. It was ,however, not illegal in the United States. There were many theories on how the souls would effect a weapon, but none of them have a conclusive answer.

There was also nothing on combat androids. You think about it again, why did you think that there would be anything on combat androids... There hasn't ever been a case like that...
Back to top Go down

Questions unanswered
Page 1 of 1