Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

seeking knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

seeking knowledge Empty
PostSubject: seeking knowledge   seeking knowledge EmptySun May 26, 2013 3:45 am

Marju liked the idea of trying to learn more about science in a hands on environment. Up till now he has only read books on science topics. Hanging around the science wing just sounds like fun. So marju ventured forth.

After peeking in a few rooms marju came across an occupied one and thought he would listen in. though he couldn't quite make out what was going on in there so he decided to knock on the door.

After a few moments of almost near silence Marju decides to go inside. Marju slowly pushed the door open and entered quietly, looking for anyone to greet him or scold him for snooping around places.

Upon entering Marju notices a tall man with silver-gray hair and big, round glasses. He had a large screw/bolt going through his head. He had a scalpel in his hand and was sitting in a rolling chair.

Marju then proceeds to ask who he is and if he knows anything about science.
Back to top Go down
Professor Franken Stein
Admin
Professor Franken Stein

seeking knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeking knowledge   seeking knowledge EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 9:10 pm

The days past have been relatively boring. None of his experiments have been fruitful as of late, though there were two that have not shown anything yet.

As he is sorting through his thoughts and expectations he gets an interrupted by a strange looking boy. He looks very much like the annoying one Blackstar or something...

"Who are you... Boy?"
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

seeking knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeking knowledge   seeking knowledge EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 pm

“Who are you … boy?” uttered this silver haired man. Taken aback at the obvious dismissal of my questions I notice this man was confident of himself and a little arrogant.
I answered, “I am Marju an orphan from south of the village of needles I’m here at the DWMA to continue my studies in fighting techniques and to learn to become stronger to help people.”
  As I continue the man interrupts and I think he mumbles something about my soul. I think I hear something like introverted, emotional but loyal though I dismiss it and decide to ask my previous question.
“Who are you and do you know anything about science?” Then I also ask “Are you a teacher?” realizing that he probably is and thinks that was a stupid question. After I ask these questions I proceed into the room with slight causation as this guy does seem a bit off and scary.

Finally I add "I am Here to learn more about the physical properties of light. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

seeking knowledge Empty
PostSubject: Re: seeking knowledge   seeking knowledge Empty

Back to top Go down

seeking knowledge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: The DWMA :: Science Wing-
Jump to: