Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thoughts and Stars?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Noir Lindor

Thoughts and Stars? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 1:25 am

We make it outside of the school building and keep walking towards the center of the court yard. We find a bench next to some flowers and take a seat.

"Aaawww here should be good" I say while looking at Natsu. Her hair flows so sweetly in the wind and it looks like her face has finally started to return to its natural color. It's so nice to be able to relax with her in the garden for once. It seems like ever since we became partners all we have done is run around from city to city doing missions or preparing for exams. We finally have a chance to take in all that has happened and changed in our lives. Wait come to think of it didn't we just kiss, wahaa does that mean we are dating, and if we are dating would that make Natsu my girlfriend? but she was a boy at first so would she technically be my boyfriend, but he's a she now although she was a he before, AHHHHHH!! this is too confusing. What will I say if someone asks, how will I explain this to my parents or the rest of the team? This is too much how do I explain any of this!

Out of the corner of my eye I see a pointy figure standing on top of one of the candles of the school building, which has now distracted me from my thoughts. Is that a boy? I wonder what he is doing up there. Is he saying something, "Hey Natsu look". I say as I point up towards the figure. Right as Natsu turns her head the boy looses his balances and slips of the candle.

"Oh look at that he fell down, I'm still amazed he got up so high-igh-igh HOLY HAT RABBITS HE FELL"
With out a second thought I jump off the bench and start running towards the spot where the boy landed.

"Oh Natsu you're coming too?" I look down and realize I'm still holding her hand. "Hehehe sorry to drag you along but we gotta go"
Ahh we are getting close, I can see the boy laying face down on the ground. Huh his hair is blue, not like blue blue but like blue. Its so wierd, I think I want to....touch it.
Back to top Go down
Mission
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:33 pm

He laid there unhurt by the fall, but also unmoving. His hair stood like sharp pins.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptyFri May 24, 2013 10:50 pm

*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*
"Heheheh it's so blue, its fun to poke it"

*poke poke poke poke poke poke poke*

"Hehehehe hey Natsu you should poke at it too"

Natsu comes closer to the boy laying on the ground but does not join me in the poking frenzy.

*poke poke pokepokepokepoekpokepeokepoke*
"Hehehehhehe this is like poking fluffy broken raccoons that you find on the side of the road. Wah look at that he's moving"
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptySun May 26, 2013 2:30 am

Marju was walking around trying to find out what he could about Death City. Marju was still mulling things over in his head about his new environment. When he came close to DWMA courtyard he happened to see something falling from the sky. Very confused as to why something of that size would be falling he cautiously went to see.

It was quite easy to get to the object unnoticed. Everyone Marju could see was focused on the object or didn't notice it at all. Upon closer inspection but still staying back unseen Marju notices that it is a person with spikey hair. Thinking about how high this person fell from Marju quickly doing calculations in his head suspected that the boy should be dead.

However he was still breathing?!?! Marju was intrigued by this event even more. Marju noticed two people rushing over and realizing he was a little less hidden that he thought quickly finds a spot to hide. Before him appeared to be to girls and Marju believes he overheard one of them call the other Natsu as she pokes at the boy and for Natsu to poke at him too.

Marju sat in the shadows and watched the two girls poke at the boy wondering what he should do. Marju decides to wait for the boy to respond and if he doesn't Marju will try and get help or maybe carry the boy to the nurse.
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 4:27 am

The boy with blue hair suddenly jumped to his feet, and started yelling something about how big of a star he was. I finally stand up and take notice of how short he is. He doesn't seemed to be concerned about how much I poked at his hair just a while ago. That usually would have raised some sort of question but not with this kid. He's weird. I wonder why.
"Hey shorty what were you doing up there anyway?"

He turns and gives me a strange venomous look and says " the name's not shorty it's Black Star"

"Hahaha black star? that's a weird name HAHahaA!!"
Still in a bit of a laughing fit I look up to see a ninja girl with long thin black hair coming towards us. As soon as she reached us she introduces herself as "Tsubaki, Black Star's partner". I stop laughing long enough to introduce myself and Natsu. Tsubaki looks so exasperated but at the same time some what relieved to have, from the looks of it, found her partner. She starts to go on for a while about how long she had been looking for him, he doesn't seem to be taking her seriously and starts to laugh. Tsubaki then goes onto remind him of the mission they were supposed to start. She mentions something about a mob gang and a witch.

"A witch? you guys are going after a witch? Let us come with you, I always wanted to see what a real witch was like. It would help with our studies enormously."

Tsubaki seems a bit surprised by my request and as soon as I was sure she was going to ask us to reconsider Black Star interupts.
"Sure you can come, as long as you don't get in the way of my big performance that is"

"Rat-tastic!!" I exclaim as I grab both of Natsu's hands and begin to prance about. However, in the middle of my jubilee Black Star turns his attention towards the shadows behind us.

He calls out in a solemn tone "You there lurking in the darkness show yourself."
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:16 pm

Marju watched as the boy got up like nothing had happened. It was a little annoying to hear all of these comments about how great this Black Star guy was but I was relieved to see that the guy was ok. As I turned and was going to start back my scouting of the town I heard Black Star call out "you there Lurking in the darkness show yourself."

!!!! I was sure that I had hidden well enough not to be noticed. HOW did he know that I was there? In a sort of shocked state I knew that trying to flee would only make things worse. Besides I really wanted to know what was up with this guy. How he was able to take that fall and how he was able to unveil me so easily. So as Marju walked out of the shadows in a calm demeanor he said to Black Star, "You've got a pretty keen eye. Not many people have so easily found me out."

Now, finally standing with the group and seeing the girls and Black Star up close Marju realized how short Black Star actually was. Marju thought to himself that it’s best to play the clueless shy guy for now until I figure this guy out; hopefully he can be an ally to me.
“I realize it seems odd of me to be hiding it’s just that I’m not too familiar with anything around here and I was worried that you might be hurt so I came over to see but these two got here first so I hesitated.”

I decided it would be polite if I introduced myself. "Hi I'm Marju as I said I'm not from around here."
Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptyMon May 27, 2013 6:12 pm

One minute I'm dancing around as happy as I can be then the next minute there is another weird guy popping out of thin air. He comes out of the shadows and introduces himself as Marju and says he's not from around here. Tsbaki introduces the rest of us to Marju, I'm surprised she remembered our names in such a short amount of time. I'm even more surprised that Marju had been hidden behind us for so long, how did none of sense him. How did Black Star sense him? Who exactly are these guys, I've never met anyone able to go undetected for so long or let alone someone who could jump up from a 50 story fall unscathed. Maybe they're not human, maybe they're some kind of creepy aliens whose sole mission is to uncover the secrets of the DWMA. OK, so maybe not aliens but there is definitely something different about the two of them. But there's no time for me to be thinking about that now, on to the mission.

"So Marju would you like to accompany us on a mission to obtain a witch? You could tell us all about how you can to the DWMA on the way there."
Back to top Go down
Marju Hoshikuzu

Marju Hoshikuzu

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 3:05 pm

"So Marju would you like to accompany us on a mission to obtain a witch? You could tell us all about how you can to the DWMA on the way there."

I was somewhat surprised at such a straight forward and sincere question from Noir. Up till now my only impression of her was a sort of loud and annoying girl. However I can see now that she just likes fun and that she can be serious when the time calls for it.

That is when I decided this group could be good friends to have. However, I wasn't about to tell them all my secrets or for that matter anything personal at all. I thought letting them know my hometown and how I came here would be enough for them to not distrust me. Though my travels to me are not all that exciting I believe I'll tell them that too. As far as my current status I think it is best to keep my abilities and knowledge mostly hidden from anyone at the DWMA. So that’s it then I will tell them enough to satisfy them but keep myself a mystery.

“SURE I would love to come along." I exclaimed. "I could really use some more experience in combat. Plus you guys seem to be friendly."

“However about my travels are you sure you want to hear such a boring story.” I thought maybe if I made it seem somewhat uneventful they might not pry all that hard.

Back to top Go down
Noir Lindor

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 11:42 pm

So Marju has decided to join us in the search for the witch and gang bangers. This should be interesting and hopefully the trip there will give me some time to learn more about the strange group that I have found myself in. Although Marju acts like he is an uninteresting person there is still something special about him that I just can't quit put my finger on. He even claimed that his journey to the DWMA was "boring" but I'd rather listen to a unexciting tale than the constant over confident nonsense that Black Star spouts off about.

"I'm sure your story isn't as boring as it seems. It's probably as awesome as a catbug dropping sugarpeas, but first let's start walking."

I start walking towards the exit to the courtyard, everyone is following behind me mildly chatting amongst themselves. This is going to be great, we are finally on our way to complete this mission. Wait...where the heck is this place? I stop right at the threshold of the exit and turn back towards the group and smile.

"Hey guys I just realized that I have no idea which direction we are headed."

Everyone gives me a face like this (-_-)

"WHAT?!ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!! Well don't worry about it all of you can just follow me to the opening stage of my performance HAHAAHAH!!" Black Star says as he parades into the city with the rest of us in toe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts and Stars?   Thoughts and Stars? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts and Stars?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: The DWMA :: Courtyard-
Jump to: