Soul Abyss
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join the story and find out the many twists of this popular manga/anime in Soul Eater:Soul Abyss !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiet Study Times

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lillian van Kaiser

Lillian van Kaiser

Quiet Study Times Empty
PostSubject: Quiet Study Times   Quiet Study Times EmptySun May 19, 2013 2:08 am

After a rousing class spent watching two students duke it out for Professor Stein’s amusement, Lillian pranced off to the library to quiet her spirit. The whole way there she gleefully reminisced about how she thought she had wrongfully changed her bet to support her friend Noir, but at the last minute Noir succeeded.

In the library, Lillian found herself among the music section. Feeling a little homesick, she grabbed a book on cellos. Her mother had been an excellent cello player, so to feel close to her while abroad, Lillian had brought one of her old instruments despite not being able to play it herself. Now was as good a time as any to pick up the skill, Lillian figured.

“Richard,” She asked her partner in a library-appropriate tone, “Do you have any interest in music? I mean, do you have a favorite musician? My mother was fond of the classics, you know. At a young age I was exposed to the famous German and Austrian composers like Bach, Hadyn, and Strauss, so of course I will always have a soft spot for string compositions, but I do love the modern music, especially electronic pop music, anything campy and with plenty of synth,” Lillan stopped as she realized she had been rambling as she flipped through the pages of the dusty old book.
Back to top Go down
Richard Smith

Richard Smith

Quiet Study Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiet Study Times   Quiet Study Times EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:28 pm

“Richard,” She asked her partner in a library-appropriate tone, “Do you have any interest in music? I mean, do you have a favorite musician? My mother was fond of the classics, you know. At a young age I was exposed to the famous German and Austrian composers like Bach, Hadyn, and Strauss, so of course I will always have a soft spot for string compositions, but I do love the modern music, especially electronic pop music, anything campy and with plenty of synth."

She was everthing one would think a princess would be. Elegance refined to an art form, though the first time we all met... She was a different story when they all first met. Loud, obnoxious, and a bit crazy.... None of it shown now.

"I've never had the chance to pick up an instrument, Lady Lillian. My family... Was rarely given the extra funds to support such a hobby."
Back to top Go down

Quiet Study Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Abyss :: Death City, Nevada :: The DWMA :: Library-
Jump to: